Mumbai : Panasonic Life Solutions India, one of the largest manufacturers of electrical construction materials (ECM) in the country, reveals their latest range of premium switchgear, an advanced range of protection devices for quality-conscious Indian consumers. The new UNO Plus range consists of Miniature Circuit Breaker (MCB), Residual Current Operated Circuit Breaker (RCCB), and Distribution Boards (DB). The range is backed with the highest ever 7-year warranty, being offered for the first time in India on MCBs (0.5A to 63A), and apart from this UNO Plus range has numerous unique features to boast in the 10kA segment.
Speaking on the occasion, Kazuki Yao, Managing Director, Panasonic Life Solutions India said, “The launch of UNO Plus is a significant milestone in our quest towards building a safe, secure, and quality assured product portfolio. This is in line, with our endeavour from the very beginning to magnify our global expertise in the Indian market and enrich our portfolio. The UNO Plus range has been developed with Japanese Technology by the best of Japanese and Indian Minds. With this launch, we further aim to extend our innovative offerings to the metro and tier-2 cities, expand our presence across the country, while increasing our market share in new territories. We are committed to India’s Development and this product will be manufactured at our facilities in Haridwar, Atmanirbhar Bharat”.
Commenting on the launch, Dinesh Aggarwal, Joint Managing Director, Panasonic Life Solutions India said, “At Panasonic, we have always believed to be consistent in doing better, this has led us to a commitment to offering the best of comfort, safety, and class apart services and solutions. We are targeting safety-conscious consumers, builders, electrical contractors, and other influencers who believe in installing quality products. The all-new UNO Plus Switchgear series has been designed to provide utmost security and safety while maintaining quality and superior design to ensure a well-rounded finish. The range is ideal for all our stakeholders and, we are excited about the initial market response. This is the first product that has been pre-booked before the launch”.
Panasonic Life Solutions India is committed to growth and development in India for all customer segments. The company has invested close to 30 Million INR in research & development, and state-of-the-art machinery for this exquisite range of Switchgear protection devices. The range will be manufactured at the Haridwar facility in India.
Presently, the product has been launched in the Central and Southern parts of India and soon will be launched in Eastern, Western and Northern India, respectively, before the end of FY2021.
Miniature Circuit Breaker (MCB):
• Optimum Security: The MCB range has been engineered to provide optimum security to electrical appliances in two types of faults with utmost reliability.
1) Overload Fault Protection – It protects from overcurrent caused by overload conditions of electrical equipment.
2) Short Circuit Fault Protection – Using advanced technology, these circuit breakers ensure that premises are protected from short circuits faults due to the overcurrent of faulty electrical circuits.
• Design Excellence: Designed & manufactured with superior class engineering plastic, this range prevents abnormal heating and resistance against strong impacts with a highly reliable mechanism. Line load reversibility, Safety shutters, Larger terminal Size of 35SQmm, Breathing channels, Higher energy efficiency, Label indicators With Rohs and CE conformance make this product is the best in class to ensure the Highest safety and Ease of installations.
Residual Current Operated Circuit Breaker (RCCB):
Uno Plus RCCB is designed with high reliability in case of residual currents caused by direct contacts or indirect contacts.
• Designed to Disconnect: The RCCB range has been designed with high reliability to disconnect the electrical load from the supply mains, which saves human life from residual currents caused by direct or indirect contacts.
• Uno Plus RCCB with 30 mA is used for human life protection in the common household.
• Uno Plus RCCB with 100 mA and 300 mA are used in industrial loads for saving human life due to residual currents.
Uno plus RCCB Comes with Bi connect termination, Larger terminal size, Visual on/off indication with Rohs and CE Conformance.
Distribution Boards (DB):
• Protection with Elegant Design: The Distribution Boards are created with a new dimension of protection. With its stylish colour and elegant design, it will blend perfectly with any interior décor.
• Flexibility and Safety: The UNO Plus DB offers the dual advantage of Flexibility and Safety, enabling safe and efficient distribution of electrical power. With its anti-rust nature, superior finish, premium quality and state-of-the-art techniques, the UNO Plus DB will be the choice for every home, office, and industry.
Conformance to IP43, IP54 makes it a unique offering for the Prevention of Dust & Water, while conformance to IK09 ensures Impact Resistance.