Bhubaneswar: BJB friends, the Alumni Association of BJB college, is organizing its annual reunion on coming 22nd of December 2019 in its campus. We have requested Sri Arun Kumar Sahoo, Honorable Minister, Higher Education Agriculture and Formers Empowerment, Fisheries and Animal Resources Development and Sri Ashok Chandra Panda, Honorable Minister, Social Security and Empowerment of persons with Disability, Public Enterprises and Science and Technologyto grace the occasion
Three of our alumni Dr.Guru Prasad Mohapatra, IAS Secretary, DIPP, Govt of India, Dr. Sasmit Patra MP Rajya Sabha and Sri Saswat Mishra IAS Secretary, Higher Education, Govt of Odisha are also expected to participate.
Program of the Allumni Meet 2019 dated 22nd December are:
1. Buxi Jyoti Rally from Barunei
2. Garlanding of Buxi Statue in college campus
3. Registration of members
4. Tea Break
5. Inauguration of the meet.
6. Observance of one minute silence in fond memory of departed members
7. Alumni Speak
8. Release of Souvenir.
9. Address by Guests
10. Distribution of prizes
11. Cultural Program.
12. Lunch & Fun
13. Lucky Draw & Closing Ceremony
Activities of the Alumni Association during the calendar year-2019
1. Plantation Program in the campus
2. Blood Donation Camp
3. Inter College Quiz Competition
4. Donation of 3 Aqua guards to be installed in 3 blocks of the college to provide safe drinking water to students
5. Felicitation of topper of Science, Arts and Commerce graduate, Topper of +2 Science, Arts and Commerce 2019 batch and the best all-rounder, Girls and Boys of the college 2018-19
Future Plan of the Alumni Association
1. Construction of Alumni Association building within the campus.
2. Development of a dispensary within the campus.
3. Empowerment of academic activities in close coordination with college authorities.
4. Expansion of college library in collaboration with authorities.
5. Spots activities in the college.
6. Counseling and mentoring of students of the college for shaping their future.
7. Participation in overall development of the college.