New Delhi: GoAir, India’s fastest growing airline, has been awarded ‘India’s Most Trusted Brand 2019’ by International Brand Consulting (IBC) Corporation, USA. The award was received by Shabnam Syed, Vice President, Marketing and e-Commerce and Bakul Gala, Vice President, PR & Corporate Communications at a grand ceremony held in New Delhi.
India’s Most Trusted Brand Awards is a concept developed by IBC, a division of International Brand Consulting Corporation. GoAir has been honoured with the award for its performance, quality of services, innovations, customer satisfaction, management’s long-term vision, strategies and future goals in the segment.
IBC’s consumer survey has factored GoAir’s On Time Performance (OTP), where GoAir has topped the charts for 10 months in a row, according to none other than the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Likewise, GoAir has clocked highest load factors during this time period. Since inception GoAir has carried 73.3 million passengers and the company is aiming for 100 million passengers in the next two years. GoAir currently operates 300 daily flights and the company has chalked out an aggressive expansion plan, including international routes. In 2016, GoAir doubled its order of aircraft to 144, and the company will be adding one aircraft every month to its fleet, on average.
Commenting on the achievement, Mr. Jeh Wadia, Managing Director, GoAir, said: “We are honoured to be accredited as India’s Most Trusted Domestic Airline. This award is the manifestation of our FlySmart strategy wherein we provide smart, safe and secure travel experience to our passengers, at all times. This award is an affirmation that we are putting efforts in the right direction and it will motivate us to enhance the traveler’s experience even further. I take this opportunity to thank our millions of passengers who have shown tremendous support and love towards us over the past 13 years, and GoAir’semployees without whom this journey and the accolades wouldn’t have been possible.”
GoAir flies to 24 domestic destinations including Ahmedabad, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kochi, Kolkata, Kannur, Leh, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Patna, Port Blair, Pune, Ranchi and Srinagar. GoAir flies to 6 international destinations, including Bangkok, Phuket, Malé, Muscat, Dubai and Abu Dhabi, with another 2 destinations to take off soon.
GoAir Award Gallery:
With best-in-class services and smart value-for-money options, GoAir in quick succession has earned an array of awards and recognitions in various categories. Here’s a sneak peek of the achievements by GoAir:
• 2019: Best on-time performance for 9 months in a row as per DGCA (from Sept 2018 to May 2019) (DGCA: Directorate General of Civil Aviation. *Routesonlinesurvey, period H1 2018)
• 2018: Touted as the fastest growing airline in the world (by Routesonline*, a leading global aviation portal)
• 2018: Hospitality India Award for the Best Preferred Airline
• 2016: India’s second Most Trusted Airline Brand, according to the Brand Trust Report, India Study
• 2014: Cargo Airline of the Year — The Stat Trade Times
• 2014: The Best Onboard Service for a Domestic Airline — Today’s Traveller Award
• 2013: The Best Onboard Service for a Domestic Airline — Today’s Traveller Award
• 2010: India’s Leading Budget/ Low-Cost Carrier — Indian Hospitality Excellence Awards
• 2008: Best Domestic Airline For Excellence in Quality and Travel Writers Association