Bhubaneswar: Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik urges cops to Perform duties professionally. CM Patnaik said this while addressing at the closing ceremony of 65th State Police Duty Meet 2017.
Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik lauded increasing usage of scientific aids for investigation and inculcation of scientific temper among police personnel. Highlights from his address at the event:
• Priority to investigation of offences against women, children, dalits & tribals
• Various initiatives launched to ensure enhanced security for women; system in place to closely monitor crimes against women
• Campaigns launched to trace and rehabilitate missing children within and outside the state
• Economic Offences Wing and Special Task Force have handled economic offences and organized crimes in an effective manner; excellent strides made in the investigation of cyber crimes
• Capabilities in the field of investigating cyber crimes to be further upgraded; three new Cyber Crime Police Stations at Rourkela, Sambalpur & Berhampur sanctioned, more in pipeline
He urged them to dedicate themselves and render the best professional services for benefit of common man and congratulated all winners and participants of the meet.