• Paradip Port to become the growth engine of Odisha in development: Shri Nitin Gadkari
• There is a dream to make Paradip one of the prominent and active hub in the whole world- Shri Dharmendra Pradhan
• More investment in Odisha likely
• Huge investment to be made in establishment of port and NH
• Hon’ble PM during dedication of the Paradip Refinery to the Nation had told Paradip will be the ‘Vikas Dweep’-Energy Gateway and the centre of ‘Purvodaya’-The dawn on new investment
• With the vision of Hon’ble PM and Union Minister Shri Nitin Gadkari Paradip Port is going to be a No. 1 port of India
• Paradip Port sees rapid development in cargo handling in next five years
• 415 Km long Coastal Highway from Digha to Gopalpur in Southern part of Odisha will be the best gift for Odisha by the Union Govt
• MoU signed between IOCL, Paradip Port Trust and Airports Authority of India to establish a world-class airport at Paradip
• MoU signed between IOCL and National Skill Development Council for providing short-term course to Youth, Unemployed and Women of Jagatsinghpur and Paradip area
Paradip: Paradip will become the growth engine of Odisha. In Odisha under Sagarmala 34 projects were selected worth Rs. 20,000 cr. Out of this Rs. 10,000 cr. project began for which I congratulate the port authority, said Union Minister Shri Nitin Gadkari during unveiling and foundation stones laying of several projects at Paradip today. I always dream to make Paradip one of the prominent and active industrial hubs in the whole world, said Shri Dharmendra Pradhan.
Union Minister Shri Pradhan said, the then PM Shri Jawaharlal Nehru had come to lay foundation stone of Paradip Port and the then PM Hon’ble Shri Atal Vihari Vajpayee had come to lay foundation stone of Paradip Refinery and our PM Shri Narendra Modi had come for the dedication to the nation of Paradip Refinery. Hon’ble PM had said Paradip will be the ‘Vikas Dweep’-Energy Gateway and the centre of ‘Purvodaya’-The dawn on new investment during his visit to Paradip for dedication of the Paradip Refinery to the Nation. Paradip has a glorious past and rich maritime history. With the vision of Hon’ble PM and Union Minister Shri Nitin Gadkari and sincere efforts of efficient port officials, Paradip Port might be going to be a No. 1 port of India soon. When Modi came to power, cargo handling capacity of PPT was 68 MMTPA which raised to 110 MMTPA now. I assure, both the companies IOCL Paradip Refinery and Paradip Port Trust will follow the directions of the State Govt and take suitable steps for bringing in all round development of the area.Today projects worth Rs.11000 crore will be unveiled and foundation stones to be laid. I express happiness over the commendable vision and concern of Shri Nitin Gadkari jee for this area and steps being taken for development of entrepreneurship spirit of this area. I am obliged to you on behalf of Odisha. Under this abled guidance under Bharatmala Project, Odisha able to get 415 Km long Coastal Highway from Digha to Gopalpur in Southern part of Odisha will be the best gift for Odisha by the Union Govt after independence. I would like to give all credits to our Hon’ble PM Narendra Modi and Union Minister Shri Nitin Gadkari.Among others Dr. Damodar Rout, MLA, Paradip, Shri P. S. Mishra, GM, East Coast Railway & South-East Railway, Shri Rinkesh Ray, Chairman, PPT, Shri Sanjeev Singh, Chairman, IOCL were present on this occasion.