Bhubaneswar: MoUs were signed with Tata STRIVE ‘Tata Community Initiatives Trust’ & Susmita Bagchi for Soft Skill Training Programme and with @cdacindia for pilot health project ‘Odisha e-Hospital Management Information System’ in presence of Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik.
More details on both projects:
MoU with Tata STRIVE ‘Tata Community Initiatives Trust’ & Smt. Susmita Bagchi
– Implementation of Soft Skills Programme in Odisha ITIs under Tata STRIVE-Bagchi Soft Skill Training programme
– To cover 10 selected ITIs with 8000 trainees over a period of two years
– Required funds of ₹8 crore to be shared equally by the philanthropist consortium of Tata STRIVE & Susmita Bagchi
– Concerned Government ITIs to provide administrative support; consortium to provide trained faculties & training as per Youth Development Module
– Government ITIs covered – Cuttack, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Anandpur, Jajpur, Phulbani, Umarkote, Puri, GITI-Ambaguda and TTI-Takatpur
MoU with Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC)
– Pilot project Odisha e-Hospital Management Information System (OeHMIS) with technical support of CDAC
– To be piloted at Capital Hospital, Bhubaneswar and SCB Medical College, Cuttack
– Estimated cost of ₹14.16 crores allocated under state budget
– Major Benefits of OeHMIS
o Improved efficiency and reduced paper work though automation of various processes
o Promoting rational prescription of medicines and easing perscription audits
o Patients can now view and download individual Electronic Health Records
o Monitoring & review of performance of public health facilities
o Usage as analytical tool for framing policies & programmes of the state
Chief Minister Shri Patnaik congratulated OSDA for undertaking lot of initiatives to improve aspirational level of ITI trainees apart from strengthening their technical skills and wished the Tata STRIVE-Bagchi Soft Skill Programme all success.
He added that the usage of ICT for health through OeHMIS is another step towards of leveraging 3Ts for more efficient and smooth governance.