• It is the first exclusive ‘Wealth Management’ branch by a private sector bank in the state
• The branch offers locker facility and houses a 24X7 ATM
Bhubaneswar: ICICI Bank today inaugurated a new ‘Wealth Management’ branch at Saheed Nagar in Bhubaneswar. It is the first ‘Wealth Management’ branch by a private sector bank in the state that caters exclusively to the high-net-worth (HNI) customers. The branch has been designed to offer priority service to the HNI customers and is a one-stop-shop for all their banking, financial and investment needs. It houses an ATM which is available 24×7 and also offers locker facility. The branch is part of the 16 new branches that the Bank has opened in the state this fiscal.
The branch was inaugurated by Shri Sridhar Patra, Chairman-cum-Managing Director, NALCO.
Mr. Sidharatha Mishra, Retail Business Head, East, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana, ICICI Bank said, “ICICI Bank believes in customising its products and services to match the needs of its diverse customer base. In line with this belief, we are delighted to introduce a ‘Wealth Management’ branch, which is also the first such branch in the state. The branch has been designed exclusively for the HNI customers and will offer them, tailor-made banking services, customised investments and other financial services– all in an upscale environment. The branch will also extend the services of experienced relationship managers to the customers to further make their experience hassle-free and seamless.”
The branch will have a dedicated team of a Branch Manager, Relationship Managers, Client Service Managers and specialists in investment and Business Banking. This team will assist the customers in their day to day banking operations as well as investment needs.
The key tailor-made products and services offered by the wealth management branch, include:
• Funds and investments: To meet the ever evolving needs of the customers, the branch will offer a diversified range of investment products and strategies based on their investment goals and risk appetite. This will include dedicated portfolio management services, mutual funds and other alternative investment avenues.
• Banking products and services: The branch will offer an innovative range of retail banking products and services including savings account, family wealth account, home loan, car loan, credit cards, forex services, an app called ‘iWealth’ which provides latest financial insights and retail offers, e-locker among others.
• Business Banking: A dedicated team at the branch will assist customers with their business banking needs. The team will continuously evaluate new opportunities and help customers expand their business into newer geographies or categories.
The branch will remain open from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm Monday to Friday as well as on the first, third and fifth Saturdays of the month.
The Bank runs more than 150 branches and over 300 ATMs in Odisha.
ICICI Bank services its large customer base through a multi-channel delivery network of branches, ATMs, call center, internet banking (www.icicibank.com) and mobile banking.