Dhamra: More than fifteen houses set ablaze in a massive fire broke out on 15th January 2018 at Balipada village under Chandballi block. Properties worth lakhs of rupees were gutted in this accident as well as homeless residents faced lot of problems due to chilly weather. After being informed, officials from CSR department of Adani Foundation rushed to the spot and distributed saree, cloth, dry food, utensils, candles, match boxes, vegetables, blanket, bedsheet as well as essential home furnishing items to fire-hit families. Villagers and intellectuals praised these noble steps of Dhamra Port towards fire rendered families.
Comments are closed.