Bhubaneswar: On Local Self Governance Day, Chief Minister Shri Naveen Patnaik dedicated various development projects to the public in SmartCity Bhubaneswar. Details of the projects:
Major Projects inaugurated:
• Annexe building of BMC office
• Urban PHC, community centre, water tank
• AMRUT park
Projects laid foundation for:
• Renovation of Kansari stream
• Plantation around Garabadu cremation ground
• 2 parks & public toilets
On the occasion, he distributed tricycles among differently bled, presented Nagar Bandhu Awards & unveiled BMC’s annual magazine AHWAN. He reiterated commitment towards all-round development and welfare of #SmartCity Bhubaneswar.
On the eve of Local Self Governance Day, Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik inaugurated and initiated work on various civic infrastructure projects and amenities worth ₹16.72 crore in Capital City Bhubaneswar.
Major projects inaugurated:
• Modern street lighting on major thoroughfare from Fire Station Square to Sishu Bhawan Square
• Modern abattoir at Gadakana
• Kalyan Mandap at Unit-6
• Foundation stone laid for advanced box type drain system at Acharya Vihar. It will help tackle problems of waterlogging in the region.
Chief Minister stated Government’s resolve to fast track infrastructure development for transformation of Bhubaneswar Smart City.