Bhubaneswar: Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik allocates Portfolios to Ministers . Niranjan Pujari gets finance and excise while Bikram Keshari Arukha gets forest & environment, parliamentary affairs. Prafulla Mallik steel and mines, works, Ranendra Pratap Swain gets food supplies & consumer welfare, cooperation .
Minister Portfolios in New #Odisha Govt:
1. Naveen Patnaik: Home & General Administration
2. Niranjan Pujari: Finance & Excise
3. Bikram Arukh: Forest & Environment
4: Sudam Marandi: Revenue & Disaster Management
5: Naba Das: Health & Family Welfare
6: Pratap Jena: Panchayati Raj & Drinking Water, Law, Housing,Urban Development
7: Sushant Singh: Labour, Welfare & Rural Development
8: Tukuni Sahu: Women & Child Development
9: Padmanabh Behera: Commerce & Transport
10: Arun Sahu: Agriculture, Higher Education, Fisheries & Animal Resources
11.Prafulla Mallick: Steel and Mines, works
12: Ranendra Pratap swain: Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare, Co-operation
Ministers of State (Independent Charge):
1. Shri Jagannath Sarka. S.T. & S.0 Development, Minorities & Backward Oa.. Welfare.
2. Shri Dibya Shankar Mishra. — Energy; Industries; Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises.
3. Shri Ashok Chandra Panda. — Science & Technology, Public Enterprises, Social Security & Empowerment of Persons with Disability.
4. Shri Samir Ranjan Das. — School & Mass Education.
5. Shri Jyoti Prakash Panigrahi. — Tourism; Odia Language, Literature & Culture.
6. Shri Premananda Nayak. — Skill Development & Technical Education.
7. Shri Raghunandan Das. — Water Resources, Information & Public Relations.
8. Smt Padmini Dian. Handboms, Textiles & Handicrafts.
9. Shri Tusharkanti Behera. — Electronics & Information Technology, Sports & Youth Services.
Minister of State:
1. Shri Prafulla Kumar Mallik. — Home.