Bhubaneswar: CREDAI Odisha raised the various issues before Minister, Shri Pratap Jena and requested to streamline the process to boost the real estate sector in the state. The Minister assured the developer fraternity that best of efforts will be taken by his Govt. to promote Ease of Doing Business and boost the Real Estate sector in the state. The meeting was attended by Shri G. Manthivanthan, Principal Secretary H&UD, Shri Amiya Mohapatra, Chairman, Real Estate Regulatory Authority, Odisha, Shri Prem Chandra Chaudhary, Vice-Chairman, BDA & Commissioner BMC, Shri Bhabani Shankar Chayani, Collector & District Magistrate, Cuttack, Shri Susant Rout, MLA Bhubaneswar (North), Planning Member BDA, BMC , CDA & other official of H&UD Department.
1. Single window Approval of Projects.
2. Issue Occupancy certificate in stipulated time.
3. Necessary Amendments in ORERA Rules.
4. Allowing Installment based statutory payment for approval of building plan.
5. Incentivising IGBC Rated green buildings in Odisha.
6. Changes in OTDR Rules and policy for housing for all.
7. Conducting regular authority meetings.
8. Reduction of infrastructure charges.
9. The provisions of clinical building in Amnesty Scheme should be extended to all residential building along with extension of Amnesty Scheme for further 6 months.
Shri D. S. Tripathy, Chairman, CREDAI Odisha, Shri Swadesh Kumar Routray, President, CREDAI Odisha, Shri Anil Kumar Agarwal, Secretary, CREDAI Odisha, Ms. Sofia Firdous, CREDAI East Zone Coordinator, Shri P. R. Maharana, President, CREDAI Cuttack, Shri Navin Kandoi, Vice-President, CREDAI Cuttack , Shri Susant Patra, Secretary, CREDAI Cuttack and other members of CREDAI Odisha.