Bhubaneswar: Ten persons died of COVID19 in Odisha taking the State’s death-toll to 390. 4 from Ganjam district, 2 from Bhubaneswar, 1 each from Angul, Koraput, Nayagarh and Sonepur districts.
Ten COVID19 positive patients while under treatment in hospitals.
1. A 55-year old male of Angul district who was also suffering from Diabetess.
2. A 70-year old male of Bhubaneswar who was also suffering from Diabetes, Hypertension.
3. A 58-year old female of Bhubaneswar.
4. A 42-year old male of Ganjam district.
5. A 50-year old female of Ganjam district.
6. A 70-year old male of Ganjam district who was also suffering from uncontrolled Diabetes.
7. A 59-year old female of Ganjam district who was also suffering from Diabetes & Hypertension.
8. A 35-year old female of Koraput district.
9. A 61-year old male of Nayagarh district.
10. A 76-year old male of Sonepur district.
It Should be noted that Odisha reports 2698 new Covid-19 Positive Cases in last 24 hours. 1675 from quarantine centres & 1023 are local contacts . Tally at 72,718. 8 districts report over 100-plus cases with. 475 cases today from Khordha district. Ganjam reports 162 cases today.