New Delhi: The Research Councils viz Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Science (CCRAS), Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine (CCRUM), Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRS), Central Council for Research in Homeopathy (CCRH), autonomous bodies under the Ministry of AYUSH are engaged in Research and Development of new drugs. The details of new drugs developed by the Research Councils after clinical trials are as under: –
· AYUSH Rasayan A & B for geriatric health
· AYUSH A for Bronchial Asthma
· AYUSH-D for Diabetes Mellitus
· C1 oil for wound healing
· AYUSH-SL for Lymphatic Filariasis
· PJ-7 for dengue
· Carctol-S for Ovarian Cancer
· AYUSH M-3 for Migrain
· Coleus forskohlii
· Catheranthus roseus
· Buxus sempervirens
· Cynara scolymus
· Hygrophilla spinosa
· Persea Americana
· D5 chooranam for Diabetes mellitus,
· Rasagandhi mezhugu for Fibroid uterus,
· Sirupeelaiyathi Kudineer in Kalladaippu (Urolithiasis)
· Z. N. 5:- A herbal composition against bronchial asthma and process for preparation thereof.
· Cap. Habis:- A herbal composition effective against nazfuddam and a process for the preparation thereof.
· Cap. Mubarak:- A novel herbal composition effective as anti pyretic and to a process for the preparation thereof.
· Cap. Nazla:- A novel herbal composition effective against coryza and a process for preparing thereof.
· Qurs. Mafasil:- A novel herbal composition (sugar coated) effective against rheumatoid arthritis.
· Cap. Hudar:- A herbal composition effective against arthritis and to process for the preparation thereof.
· Qurs. Mulaiyin:- A novel herbal composition and a process for preparation thereof effective against constipation.
· Cap. Deedan:- A Novel Herbal Composition And A Process For Preparation Thereof Effective Against Abdominal Worm.
This information was given by the Minister of State (Independent Charge) for AYUSH, Shri ShripadYesso Naik in written reply to a question in Rajya Sabha today.