Bhubaneswar: Six more COVID-19 patients die in Odisha. 4 succumb to the virus and remaining 2 die due to other health complications. 3 from Ganjam & 1 from Bhadrak. Total death cases now at 52.
Regret to inform of the demise of 4 Covid positive patients while under treatment in hospital, informs #Odisha H&FW Deptt.
1. Female of 65-YO of Ganjam district
2. Male of 58-YO of Ganjam district
3. Male of 63-YO of Ganjam district
4. Male of 58-YO of Bhadrak district
Details of 2 more non-COVID deaths:
1. Male of 42 years of Keonjhar district, due to Cancer of hard palate.
2. Female of 88 years of Bhadrak district, due to Pyrexia with acute kidney injury and metabolic acidosis.
It should be note that Odisha reports 577 new Covid19 cases today. 416 cases detected from quarantine centres while 161 are from local contacts. Total positives in State rise to 11201. With 260 new cases from Ganjam district followed by 83 cases from Sundergarh.