Bhubaneswar: Odisha Government allows intra-state movement of two-wheelers, city bus, pvt vehicles & taxis (Ola, Uber) . Two passengers apart from driver allowed in 4-wheelers & auto-rickshaw; masks compulsory for passengers .
Keeping in view the guidelines issued by Government of India regarding domestic air travel, issue of Standard Operating Procedure for movement of persons by train and further normal train operation w.e.f 01/06/2020, Government of Odisha has partially amended the previous order issued on 18/05/2020 extending the lock down in the State of Odisha till midnight of 31/05/2020.
After amendment, except in containment zones, the following activities are permitted with restrictions:
1. Inter-State movement of passenger vehicles and buses, with mutual consent of the State(s)/ UT(s) involved.
2. Intra-State movement of two wheelers, private vehicles, official vehicles, taxis (including cabs by aggregators like Ola, Uber etc.). Four wheelers and Auto Rickshaws are allowed with up to 2 passengers apart from the driver.
3. Intra-State Buses, other Passenger vehicles and City Buses are allowed to operate up to sitting capacity of the vehicle.
4. Intra-State trains are allowed to operate following the SOP of MHA and Indian Railways.
5. Movement of Public Transport, private vehicles and taxis (including cabs by aggregators like Ola, Uber, etc.) to and from airports, railway station and bus terminals/ stands/ stops are allowed round the clock, for facilitating movement of passengers by air, rail and road.
6. All passengers travelling across the State by any mode of transport shall compulsorily wear face masks and persons with visible symptoms will not be permitted board.