Bhubaneswar: CM Naveen Patnaik says he has made 120 calls to take feedback from people & as “part of our strategy”, he had sent senior officers across the state with a directive to cover at least 15 districts. CM Naveen Patnaik made major announcements for hospitals based on feedback.
Based on patients’ feedback & discussions with doctors by Mo Sarkar team, #Odisha CM approves several infrastructure development and patient welfare projects in foru major hospitals.
• Rs.15 lakhs to all four Rogi KaIvan Samities from CMRF for Patient • Rs.10 Lakhs to the S.Ps for promotion of Blood Donation activities.
1. MALKANGIRI District Hospital. 1. Doctor accommodation and Transit Home 2. Attendants Restshed. 3. Bed Capacity increased to 200 4. Bus from Motu to Malkangiri — Every Day.
2. KORAPUT: Medical College. 1. Detailed planning for a composite Hospital with 500 beds. In 24 months it will be enhanced to 700. 2. Attendants Rest Shed In the present campus as an interim measure. 3. Staff Quarters and transit home in the composite campus. 4. Five Ambulances and 3 Mahaprayana.
3. KORAPUT District Hospital
1. Bed strength increased to 250. 2. Construction of New Ward above Existing building. 3. Staff Quarter. Attendants Rest shed. 4. Two Ambulances.
4.NABARANGPUR District Hospital 1. Bed strength to be increased to 200. 2. 200 bedded New Hospital Building 3. Attendant’s Rest Shed. 4. 3 Ambulances and 3 Mahaparayan