So far as online LIC payment is concerned, it must be recognized that the online process is the simplest method one can avail of. In order to make LIC payment, it may be noted that the online service of LIC is at instant disposal of each and every policyholder.
Given the fact that the online procedure is relatively easier, safer and more readily affordable, it may be acknowledged that one must be fairly acquainted with the online LIC payment procedure.
Apart from the fact that online LIC payment is one of the most lucid methods, it may also be said that the online services can be used for checking one’s policy status, payment of premiums and consequently several other important policy details and updates.
One of the most defining features of the online service is that one need not be registered into the LIC online portal in order to avail of the several online services.
Steps to LIC Online Payment (For Unregistered User)
In order for a successful online payment to transpire, the following steps must be considered:
- So far as online LIC payment is concerned, first and foremost, one has to go to the official website of LIC.
- On the home page of the LIC, there is the option called ‘Online Services’. On clicking on the option, one has to click on the ‘Pay Premium Online’ option.
- On clicking the option, the concerned user will be directed to a different page.
- On this page, the user will have to select the option ‘Pay Premium through e-Services’. Upon clicking the option, the user will be directed to a new page.
- On this page, there is an option called ‘New User’ which is needed in order to complete the registration procedure.
- Upon clicking on the option ‘New User’ the concerned user will be asked to share the policy details.
- The policy details which include the policy number, the premium amount, the date of birth etc. need to be filled accordingly in order to complete the registration procedure.
- So far as online LIC payment is concerned, upon doing away with the relevant policy details, one has to enter a user name, a password and then, after retracting to the home page of the LIC portal, one may log in to the LIC web page using the username and the password.
- Upon logging in to the LIC account, the concerned user has to enroll one’s policy.
- In order to enroll one’s insurance policy, one needs to click on the option ‘Enroll Policies’ and then on the option ‘View Enrolled Policies’.
- So far as the online LIC payment is concerned, the option ‘View Enrolled Policies’ is important in the sense that it helps the concerned policyholder or user to verify his or her respective policy details for one more time.
- After the selection of the concerned policy by the user, one has to click on the option ‘LIC Online Premium Payment’.
- So far as the option ‘LIC Online Premium Payment’ is concerned, it is in essence a link where the concerned user will have to choose the policy for which he or she wants to make the payment.
- So after having selected the relevant policy, one has to finally click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Upon clicking on the Submit button, one will be directed to the options Pay Premium and Submit.
- In order to finally shell out the premium payment, the concerned user will have to first correctly choose the payment option, according to his or her preferences.
- Upon selecting the payment option (which may be either payment through debit card, credit card or even net banking) the concerned user will have to press the Submit option.
- Lastly, so far as the LIC payment is concerned, after having made the premium payment, it is important to remember one thing.
- In order get a full view of the concerned payment receipts, the user should check the registered mail address. He or she may download the premium payment receipt and eventually print it.
Benefits of Online LIC Payment
So far as the benefits of the online payment are concerned, the following points may be considered:
- The online services can be used for checking one’s policy status, payment of premiums and consequently several other important policy details and updates.
- Given the fact that online payment does not involve any great amount time, it may be fairly acknowledged that it is one of the most apposite payment procedures available to any policyholder.
- One of the most defining features of the online service is that one need not be registered into the LIC of India online portal in order to avail of the several online services.
- So far as online payment is concerned, it may also be said that it is by far one of the most affordable methods for the policyholders.