New Delhi :Indian Railways has launched a ‘pilot project’ for e-Auction of Commercial Earning and Non-Fare Revenue contracts, on eleven Divisions over nine Zonal Railways.
The major features of e-Auction pilot project are as under:
- For the contracts for leasing of parcel space, parking lots, and commercial publicity
- Quick finalization of contract, and quick re-award in case failure of any contract
- No geographical restriction on bidders/ applicants for registration and participation in any e-Auction throughout Indian Railways
- Relaxed eligibility criteria
- E-Auction (online) only through IREPS
- Auction catalogues to be published minimum 12 days prior to the day of auction
- To ensure ease-of-doing-business
The following Divisions have been short-listed to participate in the pilot project:
|S.No.||Divisions||Contact no. of Sr. DCMs|
|1||Ahmedabad Division (Western Railway)||9724093950|
|2||Asansol Division (Eastern Railway)||9002023950|
|3||Bengaluru Division (South Western Railway)||9731666950|
|4||Chakradharpur Division (South Eastern Railway)||9771482950|
|5||Chennai Division (Southern Railway)||9003061951|
|6||Delhi Division (Northern Railway)||9717631950, 9717631951|
|7||Lucknow Division (Northern Railway)||9794833950, 97948 33951|
|8||Lucknow Division (North Eastern Railway)||9794842950|
|9||Mumbai Division (Central Railway)||8828119950|
|10||Secunderabad Division (South Central Railway)||9701371950|
|11||Varanasi Division (North Eastern Railway)||9794843950|
Interested parties may visit IREPS website (www.ireps.gov.in.) for further information and Division-wise dates of e-auctions. In case of any problems in participation in the e-Auctions, Senior Divisional Commercial Manager (Sr.DCM) of the concerned Division may be contacted.
For any assistance in online registration, ‘IREPS Helpdesk’ may be approached at www.ireps.gov.in.