Bhubaneswar: Chief Minister Shri Naveen Patnaik advised Secretaries to visit districts for four days during 1st week of every month for field inspection of priority programmes and schemes of state Government. Highlights from his address at the conference:
• Report from Secretaries and Collectors on suggestions made in last Workshop held in June, 2017 and suggestions received from people on web portal; GA & PG Department to compile the report within a fortnight
• The present period of eight months prior to onset of monsoon to be utilized for speeding up execution of development works by all the concerned Departments and Agencies
• Performance review of works related Departments after one month
• Heads of Departments to Block Level Extension functionaries to make extensive field visits for ensuring delivery of services to people
• Guidelines to be reiterated by concerned Departments and performance of all such functionaries will be specifically reviewed by Secretaries and Collectors
He stated that The Government will leave no stone unturned to make the benefits of pro-people initiatives reach the last person. Stressing implementation of #3Ts – Teamwork, Transparency, Technology, he urged all Secretaries, Heads of Departments and Collectors present to give their best for last mile service delivery to people of Odisha.